Hernia Treatment Home Remedies
A hernia is a painful condition which affects people over 50 years old. This condition develops in your diaphragm. This is a muscular area between your lower abdomen and chest. It appears as a lump when it’s developed. A hernia basically occurs in lower part of abdomen.
Hernia symptoms :
These are the following symptoms which helps to detect hernia:
- Burning sensation in the bulge
- Pain in the bulge
- Having pain in the groin while lifting heavy objects and coughing
If you are suffering from hernia, then the best possible treatment is to go for hernia surgery. You can also try home remedies for hernia.
Home remedies for hernia treatment :
Given below are the best home remedies for hernia treatment which works fine.
- Chamomile tea: Chamomile tea is one of the trusted ways to treat hernia problem. Chamomile contains antioxidants and it’s also a storehouse of various soothing properties. These properties help to reduce inflammation and pain in the muscles of your stomach. A hernia can also cause heartburn. You must consume one cup of freshly brewed chamomile tea to relax your muscles.
- Warm water therapy: This is one of the effective ways to cure hernia which is to consume warm water on an empty stomach. It can heal internal inflammation. You must consume a glass of warm water early in the morning. If pain does not go away, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- Apple cider vinegar: Health experts regard apple cider vinegar as an anti-inflammatory agent. This is known to neutralize acidity which is caused by a hernia. You should include apple cider vinegar into your diet when you are suffering from heartburn. This is an effective way to reduce inflammation. You can add apple cider vinegar to various recipes or on your salads. If you feel pain in chest after you consume apple cider vinegar, then you should not consume it again.
- Baking soda: A concoction which is made up with baking soda and water can do wonders for people who are suffering from a hernia. You should dilute one tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water and drink it. The properties which are found in baking soda works as antacids. It also provides quick relief from gastric disorders.
- Black pepper: Black pepper in powdered form can do magical things for your hernia. You might have also used spice for flavor because it has plenty of health benefits. Black pepper is an old home remedy to treat hernia. Nowadays, you can use it to treat hernia. The compounds which are present in pepper are found to be useful when it comes to treating intestinal disorders.
- Castor seeds: The oil derived from castor seeds is ideal to maintain your stomach health. According to doctors, the oil coats your stomach lining combating factors that contribute to inflammation. It also encourages proper digestion as well. You can also apply castor oil on the affected area to reduce the symptoms. This oil can also cause inflammation, in that case you should stop using castor oil.
- Ice pack: A hernia contributes to bloating, swelling and redness. This condition is painful and it brings a lot of discomforts. You can reduce the pain by applying an ice pack on the affected area. This lowers the intensity of swelling.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural pain reliever that can treat hernia in short time. You need to extract the juice from organic aloe vera plant to reap maximum benefits. The doctor recommends consuming the juice on an empty stomach every morning.
Hernia is a major health problem. You can neutralize the pain and inflammation via home remedies. But it’s still advisable to seek medical help and get proper treatment.