More businesses than ever are looking for a flexible way of working to reduce costs, increase agility and offer more options for their teams. There are few important points one should consider before selecting a co-working office space.
- Interiors: This is an essential part to consider while selecting a shared office space. Interiors include the overall look and feel of the office space. The ambiance and layout must be positive. You need to make sure that the workstations are well equipt and the place is fully lit. Having a productive vibe is necessary, as that is an important need of each individual who comes to work in shared spaces. Flexibility is one thing but not everyone would like to work in a place without windows, right!
- Conference rooms/ Meeting Rooms: One must make sure the there is enough personal space with the common space. As there is a lot of discussion one has to do with the team which demands a closed space.
- Internet connectivity: The most crucial point is connectivity. It is almost impossible to survive without internet. Moreover, slow internet connectivity hurts more. So, always check whether you are able to access high-speed internet connectivity. It would really help you in your work effectively and productively at the same time.
- Equipment: The next checkpoint is the availability of office equipment like printing, screen, and projectors etc. Without these working can be hampered.
- Location: It would be preferable that the location of a coworking space is near to your place and to your team. This will save a considerable amount of time and energy. Also, it should be located at a place where you have other amenities like an eating joint or bus stop etc.
- Cost effective: Well you cannot ignore your budget while finalizing an office space. You need to make sure that your desired space does not make a hole in your pocket. Rather, the place should be both plentiful and profound.
- Flexibility: It should give enough flexibility in terms of space and timing. The place should not restrict your thoughts to flow. Beside must provide you with a space to grow.
- Pantry: While it is really very important to have a place where employees can make their own coffee, warm up their lunch etc. They would want to spend some time with their colleagues or discuss things. Rejuvenate yourself, if feeling bored.
Well, you are able to cover the above-listed points and much more if you be a member of the Invertree community. We have Shared Office Space in HSR Layout which is reasonable. So, you do not have to worry about your overhead cost. Moreover, you have the liberty to occupy as little as one desk, with the flexibility to expand.
It will cater to your exact requirements and will help you grow too. Another key point is the place provides offices which are furnished. It is designed keeping in mind needs of a flourishing business. So as it is pre-cabled and offer various amenities. The amenities range from recreational zones, unlimited beverages, lush Green Park, open terrace etc.
On the positive side, you will have the opportunity for collaboration and networking. At the same time, you’ll also be in the company of like-minded people. As a result, your company will gain business development networks.
On the whole, contracts are available for as little as one month or even a daily pass. And finally, you have the liberty to move in on the day you sign a contract or agreement with us. It is one of the best co-working space Bangalore has.