Need brand recognition?
Need to go from domestic to international markets?
Need to participate in Govt tenders?
ISO certification shall help you achieve all the above mentioned criteria.
Advantages of ISO certification :
- All your processes are evaluated, standardized and explained to personnel
- Training new employees is much easier
- Problems are detected more quickly and solutions are improved
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better understanding of customer needs
- Better perception of your company
- Suppliers become more like partners
- Overall communication is improved
- Better knowledge of your company by employees
- Improved participation of employees
What is certification body?
An accredited registrar, also called an accredited certification body (CB), is an organization accredited by a recognized accrediting body for its competence to audit and issue certification confirming that an organization meets the requirements of a standard
What is Accreditation body ?
Organizations that issue credentials or certify third parties against official standards are themselves formally accredited by accreditation bodies hence they are sometimes known as “accredited certification bodies”.
What is IAF?
The International Accreditation Forum, Inc. (IAF) is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programs of conformity assessment.
If you are looking for ISO certification in Bangalore, I would like to refer you to a leading ISO consulting & certification company based out in Bangalore. They assure for 100% guarantee on certification.